Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Podcast Activity Post..

I was pondering for days onto what I could post for my blog for the podcast section..
Due to the delay of days pondering the outcome of the podcast activty..Mohd Zulfahmi has given me a great idea onto how to do the activity for my podcast..

Thank You Fahmi..!

So what I did was take a song, on mixpod, for FREE!! and post it on my blog..
I chose a very appropriate song for this post suitable to the ears and the mood of learning..
so I came up with the song by Miley Cyrus entitled the Climb..

and in the section below, I have included the activity sheets that can be incoporated with the song..enjoy and happy learning!!!

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

I ____ almost see it
That dream I ____ dreaming,
But there's a voice ____ my head saying,
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm _____,
Every move I make _____,
Lost with no _____,
My faith is ______,
_____ I got to keep trying,
Got to ____ my head held high,
There's always going to be ____ mountain,
I'm always going to make it ____,
Its always _____ to be an uphill battle,
______ I'm going to have to lose..
Find the meaning of the word:
Dreaming
Mountain
Uphill
With the words given in the above, create five (5) sentences with each of the word given.
Have Fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment